Make up removers
1.Dermologica -Essential cleansing
I have been using this for about half a year, it's pretty much like a cleansing milk for dry and sensitive skin.
It does remove light makeup too.
2.Aqua Label .
My first product from Aqua Label, I would like this is a pretty good one. It removes my full face makeup, even waterproof mascara. ( I bought a few extra as back up)
3. The faceshop , I use this makeup remover almost everytime I have makeup on, it's really easy to you but could be a tad more messier as you would have to emulify it with water and raise off with warm water , also have to use a cleaser to remove the oil after using, as it gets really oily but cleanse thick makeup really well.
4.Garnier - This is a makeup remover that I bought recently from e sales, it removes all makeup on my face, but prolly not what I usually likes to do, I would usually prefer smth that I could apply directly on my face without using cottons pads.
5. Ginvera; My Hoily grail item. I use to moisturise my my eye area ,after removing my makeup and to clean any tracks of stubborn mascara, this is e step I do before using a cleanser on my face.
1. The faceshop; I use this gentle cleanser only in the morning
2. The faceshop Whitetree cleanser: I like how this cleasner have tiny mirco beads that scrubs my face at the same time it cleanse in the evening.
3. Murad : This is a cleanser that's from their whitening range, no pros and cons on this. Just that I wouldn't purchase it again due to it being pricey.
4. Oriental Princess: I grab this from BKK , from their outlet store. It's just a cleanser to remove sunscreen. Doesn't really use this much ,no pros and cons.
5. Nivea : I grab this cleasner from the shelf as it was only $2! It gives a squeaky clean feel which I feel it's alright as long as it doesn't make my skin feels tight.
6. Murad AhA/BHA Exfoliate cleanser. This cleanser sounds harsh on skin, but it doesn't . It contain really fine mirco beads when u cleanse and my skins feels smooth after using it.
1. CURE : This a scrub which I use prolly 2/3 times a week , as it's really gentle. I would use a mask after everytime I scrub
2. St Lves: Many of you prolly have try this cleanser, I use this 2 times a week , as deep cleansing steps before I apply my deep cleansing mask.
1. Avene; I only use this after squeezing of pimple or after treading. It really helps to soothe any redness!
2. Vichy : I use this toner only on my t-zone area, pretty nice and refreshing feeling.
3. Netruogena: I use this toner only on my neck area.
4. Shiseido: I stocked up a few bottle of this softner , I love white lucent range . It's really helps on my dull skin.
5. DHC lotion: I use this only on my cheek area which is less prone to breakouts and needed more brightening due to some pigmentation I have.
1. Shiseido : White lucent moisuturizer with spf 16 . This product doesn't cause me any breakouts at all, and I have been using for about 3 mths, totally gonna repurchase once I finish it.
2. Shiseido : spot taches serum, I uses this serum every day at night before moisturizer . It absorbs really fast on my skin, and this is sure to be a product i'll repurchase , as I see effects on my skin. My skin feel much more radiant and doesn't have any more breakouts and even my white heads issue I always have on my forehead area is almost clear! So white lucent range now is my all time favourite , totally holyu grail!
3. Shiseido; White lucent emulsion: it's smth I use after serum in the night. Absorb really well too.
4. Decleor : It's a balm, which I apply in the night after serum . I usually use this when I sleep with air con, as it's kind of like a oil base balm which helps to moistuize my skin and leaves it looking bright and soft in the morning.
5. Dermalogica : Ultra calming serum, a lightwear moisturize serum which I use when ever after facial , it soothen any redness from treading and extraction.
6. The Faceshop: Eco-therapy : I use this only on my neck area day at night as a serum. It's good if you're looking for a product with minimum chemicals or harsh ingredients.
7. Oriential Princess: A acne spf 40 I got from bkk, I use this sunblock after my white lucent spf 16 when I'm out for a long day under the sun, it absorbs fast but the only cons is that it have a smell of sunblock .
1. ATACHE: Purifying mask , this mask is really good in soothing the skin , Every you have it on you skin, it soothes the readness and have a cooling effect.
2. The Faceshop: I don't really like this mask, as it kinda of stinks and have a warm sensation.
3. Kose : I use this mask as a deep cleasning mask , and yes it's goods but tend to be hard to remove.
4. Dermalogica : Hydrate masque, it helps to hydrate my skin and the best is it could be use as a eye mask too!
5. The faceshop : It feels like kose peel off mask just that it's only for nose area.
6. The Faceshop: I use this mask as a deep cleasning mask too. Pretty good for the price.
7. The faceshop: I use this kiwi mask after deep cleasning mask I use, it's really good for brightening . Gives you the glow!
1. The faceshop : Pimple Gel I use when I need a sudden pop up.
2. Swiss ritual: I got this from sasa, pretty decent eye cream to moisturize
3. Naruko: This eye cream is really moisturzing and good for use before makeup and doesn't crease my eyeshadow too.
4. Bio essence: It a eye gel with gold flakes that brighten your eye area.
5. Naruko: Night Gelly , which I use in the night after their eye cream. Acts like a eye sleeping masque.
PS. All products are bought with my own money.
PS. I use to have Bad breakouts like whiteheads on my Forehead, and now it's almost cleared !